STUDENT PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
The Student Production Assistant is responsible for assisting all staff members with tasks assigned to them during the creation, rehearsal and performance of the STAR production.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- To act as a “Camp Counselor” and role model for all students involved in the program by demonstrating a commitment to mutual support, respect and dedicated work.
- When assigned, the student production assistant will assist all staff members with tasks including, but not limited to: helping take attendance; taking notes during rehearsal; photo copying script pages or lyric sheets; setting up and cleaning up of the rehearsal hall, and other areas used during the program.
- To act as an Assistant Stage Manager or Actor – if needed – during rehearsals and performances.
- To help with the video and photo archival process throughout the program.
- To be present at all actor rehearsals and technical rehearsals in conjunction with the Theatre’s technical staff and the artistic staff of the program.
- To attend all previews and performances of the production.
- To attend production / program staff meetings when instructed by Program Directors.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Directors.
For more information please contact Margaret E. Hall, Assistant to the Artistic Director firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls