The Albany Wine & Dine for the Art's mission is to provide sustainable funding for the support and preservation of the not-for-profit arts community in Albany, NY, through an annual 3-day Food & Wine themed Festival that markets our restaurants, chefs, and their innovative cuisine; educates consumers on healthy, sustainable agriculture; and donates all net income directly to deserving non-profit arts organizations.
Vision & Objectives
- To gain national recognition as a leading, creative, not-for-profit food, global wine and spirits festival that benefits non-profit arts organizations.
- To promote civic welfare by supporting deserving not-for-profit arts organizations in Albany, NY through annual monetary donations from festival net income.
- To link Sponsors and exhibitors with one of the fastest growing, high-quality food & wine festivals; while providing exceptional networking opportunities for their company products to consumers.
- To educate consumers through a variety of food, global wine and spirit seminars on healthy choices, organic and sustainable agriculture, creative pairings, and professional resources
- To provide a mentoring program and internships for culinary students at area colleges to train with the Festival Chefs in all phases food preparation and presentation.
Proceeds to Benefit:
- Albany Barn
- Albany Center Gallery
- Albany Institute of History & Art
- Albany Pro Musica!
- Albany Symphony Orchestra
- Capital Repertory Theatre
- Irish American Heritage Museum
- Park Playhouse